Beloved Balmoral beauty hits market for first time in 67 years.
Auction Location: Onsite.
Why you’ll love it
On the market for the first time in 67 years, this home is perfect for families. This tightly held deceased estate captures spectacular water views from key rooms while offering formal and informal indoor/outdoor entertaining, an abundance of natural and exciting potential to renovate or rebuild (STCA).
– Spacious living/dining room with sun-drenched terrace
– Gas kitchen, stainless steel appliances, ASKO dishwasher
– Casual living/dining room with kitchenette, wide balcony
– Landscaped grounds with sandstone terraces, level lawn
– Main bedroom with walk-in, ensuite, balcony with views
– Bright bathrooms, home office with a private entrance
– Excellent storage plus air conditioned walk-in wine cellar
– Single lock-up garage plus an off-street parking space
– Stroll to Balmoral Beach, cafes, fine dining, Queenwood
– Well-presented, move in now, update and capitalise later
Best suited for
Families seeking a home that will allow them to create the ultimate Balmoral Beach lifestyle.
Council Rates: $844 pq
Water Rates: $172 pq